Friday, January 22, 2016

Our Crazy Little Home Introduction

Our Crazy Little Home
My name is Frieda. I am married. Together my husband and I have 5 kids. 2 grown boys who live close by, 2 grown daughters and a son (I inherited when I said I do) who live far away. One of our daughters has blessed us with 2 grandkids, a boy & a girl.

I moved out of my parents home during the summer of 2015. This has been an incredible journey for my family. Even though I no longer live there, I am there every day. I help my parents & my boys as much as i can between work & myself. 

A little about me: I am very creative. I guess I take after both of my parents. I used to be a Cub Scout Leader. I love to craft with just about everything. My favorite holiday is Christmas simply because of the giving. I am learning new skills all the time. I also love to experiment in the kitchen and have a passion for cooking.

About my husband: Tony is my adventure for many reasons. He has opened my eyes on a variety of levels both spiritually and intellectually. Which has helped with the boys when they ask questions.


About my boys: Both my boys are Autistic. I have learned a great deal with both of them. They both like to play trading card games, you name it they probably have tried it or will try it. They are learning some role playing games. I love that these games help with reading, math, and social skills.

We also like to play around with Family History and see where we actually came from (if the records we encounter are true). I am not sure how much I trust the DNA testing to see where your family is from.

We also have a crazy sense to cook. Trying to teach the boys that the kitchen is a fun place to be.

I read that a blog should be about 1 topic...but we live in a Crazy Little House...so you may see a bit of everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment