Thursday, November 13, 2025

Christmas Elf

Christmas is my favorite time of year.
As a Christian we celebrate the birth of Christ. Who is Christ? He is loving, selfless, and a healer.
We celebrate by giving of gifts like the 3 wise men gave to Christ. The three gifts are Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh which all have healing properties.
"We give because we too can give."
My oldest son has said he used to love Christmas but it is way too commercial. The Spirit of Christmas has been washed away with money and selfishness. Christ is not being remembered or celebrated.
I love to play Elf. I find bargains year round and put up for gifts for family members. I am the elf for my mom "Santa". I don't like to get the credit for the gift(s) that are given.
We also have done the 12 days of Christmas in the past. We don't like to ever expose who we are, even after the years have past. We only hope to share the Spirit and Love of Christmas into someone's home. If you are ever a recipient of the 12 days of Christmas please don't ruin it for those giving. Just know that someone felt you deserved something special.
As a Christian we have always believed in Santa Claus. I taught my kids there is a Santa. When they would ask about Santa being real we would always tell them yes he is. Their belief in the Jolly Fat Man was disappearing and I had to le. It is what we do that makes the Spirit come to life and to live on.
I have been pondering of making some Santa Cams or Elf Cams and also to put names on some Dollar Store plush elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment